Your favourite drink

Nova

I like high quality rootbeer, mead, and sparkling wines/hard sodas. I'll also go for a hard cider or two. As for mixing drinks, I tend to grab wine or mead, some sparkling water, and a dash of any other alcohols people will let me get away with and mix it all together for something that taste good (to me) and will also get me tipsy enough to interact with other people faster, using magical, alcohol-induced resistance to my natural introvertedness.

Also I sometimes drink water like I'm a fish in the open air, and will usually have a pitcher of ice water on the table next to me with a glass and I'll empty the whole thing in an hour or two if I'm playing a game or writing.

Huh, it's hard to narrow it down.

Water: I love sparkling mineral water, especially San Pellegrino. 

Milk: Goat's milk, by far. Also good to make chocolate milk with, as it gives it a slight 'tang' to contrast the sweetness.

Fruit Juice: Tangerine, Pomegranate, Tamarind, Grape.

Sodas, even though I try and avoid them: Vernor's Ginger Ale, that new 1893 thingy by Pepsi, the occasional Coca Cola on a really hot day.

Wine: Geez, too many to list. But it's summer, so I tend towards white wines from France, Italy, South Africa and New Zealand. In the winter, things will drift towards reds from France, Spain and Italy.

Beer, not the biggest fan, though I like German Wheatbeers, and a can of a crisp Japanese beer in the summer, such as Asahi.

I do love a good ol' coke zero. Lately I' ve dropped that almost entirely in favor of  V8 V-Fusion + Energy Light Raspberry and Blueberry (At least that's what I think it's called.) I also tend to drink a lot of water through the day. An occasional Lemonade is nice, too.

Water without "flavor-enhancing" minerals, a small variety of coffees, fruit juices, cream soda, root beer, Diet Coke, fruity mixed drinks including strawberry daiquiri, fruity trash wines like Plum Loco, mead (mulled or not), and mulled/spiced rum (including rum-and-Coke).

Water. Lots and lots of water, I drink on average 8-10 glasses today. Sometimes iced tea, but that's about it.

As to alcohol, I have tried quite a variety of drinks, but have found that i have disliked the taste of all of them.

3 hours ago, 6tails said:

Put this in a reusable tea bag:

3 grams of hibiscus flower, coarsely crushed

3 crushed star anise seeds

3 crushed whole clove

3 crushed allspice seeds

1 gram chopped cinnamon stick

Sweeten with honey after steeping for 10 minutes in hot water.

I may try that.

it's a tough choice between chocolate milk and eggnog

also fond of beer, black coffee, cider (especially pumpkin), margaritas, goat milk, sweet iced tea with lemon, pulpy orange juice, and the occasional coke

...but mostly all i drink is water.

Just now, 6tails said:

I'll take eggnog any day; I can add rum to it!

but chocolate milk is so... drinkable.  i could take out a gallon in a day if i didn't fear what other people in the house would say about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

I don't drink. :D In fact, i try to help other alcoholics and drug users.

pffffff

i'd probably drink a lot more if i didn't already have such shitty health

which reminds me, i have beer in the fridge and i can't think of a better thing to have for breakfast

orange juice (or really any fruit juice) and ginger ale are probably my top two favorites. followed by coffee. when I used to drink soda all the time, it was either Mountain Dew or Mello Yellow

as for alcohols. I like some beers, but I prefer stouts and ciders. my favorite things are cocktails and Radler though

i used to really like ginger ale, then i had a bottle of blenheim ginger ale and now i can't enjoy any other brand.  not that i've been able to get my hands on any since that day, so who knows any more.

2 hours ago, Gator said:

but chocolate milk is so... drinkable.  i could take out a gallon in a day if i didn't fear what other people in the house would say about it.

Chocolate milk is underrated. It would be a contender for my favorite, but it's almost *too* drinkable. When I buy the 1/2 gallon jugs at the store, it's usually finished the same day.

• Like 2

I used to drink a ton of soda though I've been cutting back because it's starting to become dull. :l

Cherry lemonade is near the top. Drown me in a pool of it. Izzes are also up there, specifically pomegranate and grapefruit. Plain water is also fine. But the best thing? Fucking mango orange smoothies oh my god.

My favorite drink used to be Pepsi, but a pill I take messes with how carbonated drinks taste so now it tastes like ass,

Here are some drinks I still enjoy:

• Diet Arizona Green Tea
  • Diet Peach Snapple
  • Lemonade
  • Lemon Snapple
  • Milk Tea
  • Iced Coffee
11 hours ago, Gator said:

blenheim ginger ale

For a second I thought this said Bohemian Ginger Ale

5 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Apple and Pear Juice is really nice.

Cordial is probably something I drink the most. Elderflower cordial is super good.

I like generic flavoured water a fair bit too.

Cordial is great as well, I'm a fan of good ol' red or golden cup.

I drink a lot of water, more than anything else. Not big on soda, but I do like real ginger beer and root beer. kombucha/homemade sodas are always dank. Sours, saison and lambic pretty much make up the, what little amount of, alcoholic beverages I prefer.

• Like 1

@ Furnal Equinox 2015 we went to a nearby Montanas bar & grill for dinner and booze, and I got what the waitress described as being a "boozy milkshake". Cake vodka in what I think was a mint chip milkshake? Cursory google searching brings up a few milkshakes on their menu but none in flavours I can remember. I only ever had alcohol in a milkshake that one night and my god am I disappointed that they don't do it at any of the other places I go to

missed connection

• Like 1

Mine are seasonal. 

• Spring: Screwdriver/Mimosa depending on time of day
  • Summer: Malibu+CranMango juice (lazy man's junglejuice. You seriously can't taste that shit)
  • Fall: Not Your Father's+Cream Soda OR Cider + Fireball
  • Winter: Rumchata+eggnog+SoCo