The Big Ass Phoenix Collab Thread

DevilBear

11 hours ago, DevilBear said:

Ok so we have plenty of people interested. More than I thought would be to be perfectly frank with you. So I'll have to put some kind of order to our little project, eh? Turn around time is always going to take precedent over your turn so have an idea of what you want to draw and some free time :D

@Catilda Lily has the master right now. (never mind I just got it back. Thanks!)
@Pignog what you want to draw is awesome but will take a while so I'll leave it up to you to let me know when you're free

@PastryOfApathy lemme know when you're free.

@WolfNightV4X1 You'll be near the top but I will send it to whoever is available first.
@willow same to you. Seeing as how you're a mod YOU GET NO SPECIAL RIGHTS TO CUT THE LINE GET TO THE... well, near the front.
@MuttButt You're also up there.
@Vaer @Rabbit Head @Vitaly thats the order for you guys more or less. Did I miss anyone? (except hey Vitaly you were up there before all these scrubs you gon' take that!?)

Near the top is fine when you have wings :u

Anyways hi, so I guess the order is going to be your turn when you get sent the file? Yeah cools

Also can you add furriends when its your turn or one person at a time only rule?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Also can you add furriends when its your turn or one person at a time only rule?

Sure you can add a few peeps but be mindful we still gotta fit about 10 other people lol.

As far as the order goes, there is a rhyme and reason to my madness. Kinda. I reach out to people who I see are online, mostly on discord or sometimes through pm. Then whoever gets back to me first gets it, pretty much.

If you're free this evening then I can send it to you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

also @DrGravitas That perspective tho, youre feckin tall

Hehe, yeah the scale and perspective is pretty funky. I'll have to consider it a bit better next time.

Gravitas is supposed to be tall and spindly, but the render size was 1256 so his ears only reached up to Moogles' shoulders! xD I had to resize him manually, which makes the perspective even more wonky.

• Like 1

Garth is such a BEAST! Would hug, 100%. I'm actually super excited to see when this is finished, everyone's styles meshed together makes it so interesting to look at.

On 2016-10-02 at 11:52 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

Damn, I wish I could draw. Writing just won't work here. Huh, maybe somebody can draw a quick fossa, in exchange for...er...well. I'm broke, but maybe some writing? My eternal gratitude? Some wet, sloppy dog-kisses?

A friendly fur may be drawing an avi or pic for me, here, so maybe I can use that?

If you need someone to draw you in still, I don't mind doing it. :) I've never drawn a fossa before though, so the outcome might be a bit of a gamble.

12 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Eeeek you're too cute!

Hngng, thanks Socket ;u; squishhug2plz.gif?2

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Hehe, yeah the scale and perspective is pretty funky. I'll have to consider it a bit better next time.

Gravitas is supposed to be tall and spindly, but the render size was 1256 so his ears only reached up to Moogles' shoulders! xD I had to resize him manually, which makes the perspective even more wonky.

For something that's manually stretched, it came out rather nice looking! Had you not mentioned it, I wouldn't even have known. Your character is so mysterious looking btw, freakin' love that darkish colour combo.

• Like 3

I am interested in joining in on this if it is still open, but I'm not sure exactly when I will have time to draw something presentable...

So maybe add me near the end of the order, and I'll see if I can get something done?

• Like 1

Alright guys, after discussing this with a few people I've decided it may be best to throw a deadline on how long you have the piece.

If you can't finish it no biggy. Extenuating circumstances and such. If you're 90% done but something came up, you can take a little more time, but There are 26 people wanting in on this so far, so maybe a 24 hour window would work best. If you already have an idea of what to do, then super. That should be plenty of time. If not, let someone else throw their bit in while you brain storm or wait for free time to do it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

Alright guys, after discussing this with a few people I've decided it may be best to throw a deadline on how long you have the piece.

If you can't finish it no biggy. Extenuating circumstances and such. If you're 90% done but something came up, you can take a little more time, but There are 26 people wanting in on this so far, so maybe a 24 hour window would work best. If you already have an idea of what to do, then super. That should be plenty of time. If not, let someone else throw their bit in while you brain storm or wait for free time to do it.

Im only going to ask for it when I have a finished product.

5ZeTcbY.png

Poor Fenrir tried to join the dance party, but was halted by the white space of seclusion, so he resolved to take his dancing outside

(ie I tried to clean up the white space, but couldn't)

GgoDImA.png

He tried to join the party, but ended up kicking Vaer in the leg and stepping on Garth's toe

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DevilBear said:
  1. @PastryOfApathy
  2. @Sidewalk Surfboard
  3. @Pignog
  4. @willow
  5. @MuttButt
  6. @ArielMT
  7. @Kosha
  8. @shiy0
  9. @Caledonian
  10. @Osrik
  11. @Jtrekkie
  12. @Jerry
  13. @Johanna Waya

I aint forgot about you'ns, eyup. This is who we have left. I will probably have to make the image bigger again. No biggy. I'll deal with it when i deal with it.

I just got to my new house, so I have time to work on the thing now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MissFleece said:

Can I join in?

I wanted to see if I could draw first, so mine is ready to be added whenever.

Of course!

2 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

I'm moving apartments so this coming wednesday is the next day I have to do this.

That's perfectly fine! I'll try to get as much done on this before then. Just remind me Wednesday and I'll shoot it to ya.

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

...in other news @DrGravitas and @Sidewalk Surfboard its weird to see you two are the only ones naked, lol :v

If god had intended me to wear clothes, he would've made 'em easier to render :V

Tbh, though, I have nothing to hide. Literally.

I mean, I guess I have a speedo texture lying around. You don't know, he could be wearing it back there!

• Like 1

^^^

:P Whatever the case he looks damn proud of it in that stance

...and Tribble looks like he's lustily staring at Endless/Nameless

Anyways Im messing with you guys "naked" characters are fine and dont need clothes depending on the context, like bugs bunny and shit.

• Like 2