The Aspie Quiz

Socketosis

36 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

"In conversations, do you use small sounds that others don't seem to use?"
Fam, I literally screech like Ridley and make demonic ghastly sounds around my close friends for no reason other than to be dumb. Anyway...

I want to hear this.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Kosha said:

I want to hear this.

They're used to it and on some of them it's rubbed off to the point where they started doing it. But sometimes I just outdo my worst and it has them legit questioning how I do it (on top of them just dying from laughing). 

This is one of the odd traits you see if you know me closely in person. My group of friends and I are a very very odd bunch of fuckos.

10 minutes ago, Kosha said:

I feel you. Only me and my friends could find humor with something like a fridge with Tourette's or a giant bonesaw carrying a bonesaw.

Ever since we were kids, we would laugh at the smallest things. You will never realize how consistently hysterical 90's Marvel cartoons are even at moments they weren't supposed to be until you watch them with me and my friends.

• Like 2

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 169 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 32 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

poly10a.php?p1=100&p2=95&p3=72&p4=94&p5=

I'm shocked. 

Some of the questions are pretty subjective, though. I did answer that I liked hugs, by the way. Just in case, you know. Anyone was curious.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Neurodiverse talent at a highest possible point

You're literally next Einstein in this generation :v

lol

Also, the pdf it allows you to download on the results screen provide you with some additional details. High neurodiverse talent score is supposedly related to Asperger's Syndrom (AS) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

Neurodiverse talent at a highest possible point

You're literally next Einstein in this generation :v

Haha

This is for aspergers though

I've heard that kind of thing so many times that it actually concerns me.

In a good way of course.

That would be funny though if I actually was and didn't know it yet.

That's crazy and improbable though.

Right?

11 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

lol

Also, the pdf it allows you to download on the results screen provide you with some additional details. High neurodiverse talent score is supposedly related to Asperger's Syndrom (AS) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

7 hours ago, Glowing Glass said:

Haha

This is for aspergers though

I've heard that kind of thing so many times that it actually concerns me.

In a good way of course.

That would be funny though if I actually was and didn't know it yet.

That's crazy and improbable though.

Right?

Einstein had a strong case of Asperger's and I believe mild OCD too (they are likely to go hand by hand), that's why I said it

In general, people with Asperger's syndrome tend to see and understand world differently than most people would, allowing them to see some details that others wouldn't pay attention to

And I have a seen a fair share of people with officially diagnosed Asperger's. Some of them were truly smart and above all, creative, but damn, at the times it was so hard to communicate and work with them

---

I scored 84/200 in Aspie score and 133/200 in Neurotypicalness. However, I have been officially diagnosed with Asperger's since I was six and that the results you saw may be me lying to myself or the results of my conscious efforts and learning to think and behave like a neurotypical person

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

I scored 84/200 in Aspie score and 133/200 in Neurotypicalness. However, I have been officially diagnosed with Asperger's since I was six and that the results you saw may be me lying to myself or the results of my conscious efforts and learning to think and behave like a neurotypical person

Or it could be further evidence that the quiz is crap and we can't draw meaningful conclusions from it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Or it could be further evidence that the quiz is crap and we can't draw meaningful conclusions from it.

7 hours ago, Socketosis said:

The most likely cause.

Yeah, I thought about that but since I am posting on mobile, that thought got lost and I had to paste from backup copy so I kinda forgot to re-add it (excuses, excuses :v) 

In general, most tests online are bullshit or directional at best

• Like 2