People think I have gay

Xaerun

Hello PF,

I have problem- everyone thinks that I have gay. But! No gay is inside me. I love the opposite gender to mine. 

One time my friend saw penises on my computer but it was only a screen saver! I wasn't looking! Now my friend thinks I enjoy penises but if this was okay, why would my computer only show them when I am away??

i have touched a penis before but it was my own, and it was not a sex touch only to pee

• Like 6

Hello PF,

I have problem- everyone thinks that I have gay. But! No gay is inside me. I love the opposite gender to mine. 

One time my friend saw penises on my computer but it was only a screen saver! I wasn't looking! Now my friend thinks I enjoy penises but if this was okay, why would my computer only show them when I am away??

i have touched a penis before but it was my own, and it was not a sex touch only to pee

It think you habe tha gay b0ss?

• Like 1

Hello PF,

It's pronounced "the gay"

People think I'm... everything. Because I clam up when the topic turns to risque topics, but I have a generally flirtatious manner of speaking, people assume I'm this massive sexual deviant behind closed doors.

But that's not true! I'm just a furry! =(

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.