Things that make you uncomfortable

Kinharia

I hate when people suck up to me; fanboys. Excessive praise from people who most likely don't mean all of it bothers me. I especially can't stand it when people thrust me into some bullshit competition against people. "Aw man, XoPachi draws way better than artist x." Like no. NO. Don't put down other artists to elevate me, you fuck. This field is competitive and soul shattering enough without stupid zealots pitting us against each other. We don't need fanboys treating us like fucking football teams.

I especially hate when people use honorifics for me. Senpai, Chan, sama, etc. I repeatedly tell people not to do that and some retarded fuckwits think its cute to do it anyway (why do people think they're remotely clever or witty for doing something that people ask them NOT to do like 4th graders?)

Being hit on by someone I'm not interested in.
Staring someone in the eyes while talking. I just can't do it for that long or it feels awkward.
When the group of people you're with just go completely silent for a while. I feel like I should break the ice or something.

Various OCD/germ related stuff like people touching me or sneezing and coughing around me.

IRL gore makes me HORRIBLY uncomfortable.

Any loud noises or yelling will also make me uncomfortable and my anxiety goes ballistic. I grew up in a really loud household, with a lot of yelling, arguing, slamming of doors and such during these arguments, ect.

People overstepping their boundaries and asking a lot of personal questions when I don't know/trust them makes me uncomfortable as well.

• Like 1

White Straight Cis Menâ„¢

no but for real:

• hearing adults yelling and arguing with each other (or really anything that reminds me of domestic abuse)
  • bees
  • new zealand's casual racism
  • babyfurs
  • autocracy
  • that beef fat that you can't chew but is too big to swallow without gagging
  • big huge walls of text (i have trouble processing large blocks of sentences)
  • people who kick animals
  • communism
  • blood pouring out of my face
  • l'appel du vide
  • getting a pimple right inside your nose
  • or that thing that forms between your fingernail and your skin
  • dogs you don't know barking and running towards you
  • people who wish death on others
  • terfs
  • temp contracts
  • AND SO MUCH MORE.

• Looking people in the eye for even an instant.
  • When my friends talk about or make fun of furries (most of them don't know I am one).
  • Children. All of them.
  • People whose entire personality is a political party and nothing else.
  • Dead silence when I walk down the street (unless it is winter).
  • Also if it is silent except for wind chimes (they creep me out for some reason).
  • Having anyone around my parents' age hear what I'm listening to, or see what I'm playing/watching.

My finger got hurt in a door last weekend. The skin has healed but the nail hasn't. What's uncomfortable is the crack in it is LIFTING THE REST OF THE NAIL OFF THE NAILBED! I CAN FEEL THE SKIN PULLING ON THE NAIL WHENEVER I MOVE MY FINGER!IT IS GOING TO FALL OFF AND I AM GOING TO HAVE ONLY HALF OF A NAIL UNTIL IT REGROWS!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!

It was just fine and resealed when I shoved it back down (after cleaning off the blood from the accident) but nooooooooooooo! Now it's gunna fall off and be gross. I'm tempted to lift the nail and apply glue to the crack but I don't want to screw up.

People who dumb themselves down to put on and act. Weather it be for children, or acting out there persona's lower level of intelligence. It's not cute, it's weird, you're not an animal.. If you were then you probably shouldn't be able to register without permission from an adult guardian. ( on any of the furry websites or forums)

to me it's akin to an underage kid coming on to these forum to talk with all the creepy grown ups. :V

• Like 1

when I'm playing online with other furries and they start to RP in the public lobby. Honestly WTF if your going to do that go to a private room don't do that here we already have a bad rep among the Internet why make it worse.

when I'm playing online with other furries and they start to RP in the public lobby. Honestly WTF if your going to do that go to a private room don't do that here we already have a bad rep among the Internet why make it worse.

rrQe0Ng.png

Edited by Maya
  • Like 1

When strangers have a conversation over me. Physically over me. Like, I'm sat in between two people and they start having a chit chat, laughing, passing their phones back and forth over me to share photos. I just don't know what to do with myself physically when this happens, and I also wish they would fuck off.

Fucking traffic. Every asshole and their brother has to be where they're going before you get there... Oh, no problem, I don't mind getting cut the fuck off so you can make your exit. Go right ahead and try to change lanes into my truck, fuck mirrors, my vehicle is just as good wrote off, isn't it? Don't worry about mudflaps, I love buying windshields.

Eye contact. Even with friends. I have to force it with people at work or they get irritated.

This makes me uncomfortable, too. If I'm forced to make eye contact with someone, I'll focus on the inner end of one of their eyebrows. It's a little easier to maintain than full on eye contact.. And if you're far enough away (which isn't very far, honestly), it looks like you're making eye contact.

Another thing that makes me uncomfortable: Sudden, loud noises. Just... no. I had to walk past a demolition/construction site earlier today and almost had a bloody anxiety attack.

Another thing that makes me uncomfortable: Sudden, loud noises. Just... no. I had to walk past a demolition/construction site earlier today and almost had a bloody anxiety attack.

You would hate my workplace, then. Somebody drops a pallet - BAM. A truck finally finishes backing into a dock - BANG, PSSSSSST. Then there is the constant sounds of assembly that includes sudden loud air hoses, presses slamming parts together, annoying loud engraving machines, air ratchets, etc. I'm actually used to all that shit except the air hoses, I can practically feel myself going deaf and have to cover my ears. 

As for a sound that actually makes me extremely uncomfortable - Styrofoam rubbing against anything. It makes my skin crawl and could be used against me as very effective torture.

You would hate my workplace, then. Somebody drops a pallet - BAM. A truck finally finishes backing into a dock - BANG, PSSSSSST. Then there is the constant sounds of assembly that includes sudden loud air hoses, presses slamming parts together, annoying loud engraving machines, air ratchets, etc. I'm actually used to all that shit except the air hoses, I can practically feel myself going deaf and have to cover my ears.

Mmm... My problem is I'm a very, very tense person. I'm never "switched off", so I literally wear myself out every day jumping at ghosts. I wish I could just fucking relax, but nope. So that makes a lot of jobs impossible for me to handle x.x

As for another thing that makes me uncomfortable: People walking behind me. I get paranoid when people do that.

As for another thing that makes me uncomfortable: People walking behind me. I get paranoid when people do that.

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one. It annoys the hell out of my friends when I insist they walk in front or to the side of me, even when I'm the only one who knows how to get where we are walking...