Coke or Pepsi?

Azu

Coke or Pepsi?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

Let's divide the forum in half with the greatest battle of our time: The on-going war between Coke and Pepsi. There will be blood-shed! Delicious, carbonated, syrupy blood-shed, that is.

I don't drink soda anymore, but when I did, I was pretty big on Pepsi. It had less carbonation and more flavor than Coke did, imo.

• Like 1

Look at what 75% of your body is made of...

I'm pretty sure my blood is mostly coffee, at this point.

Someone could probably lick a place my skin came in contact with, and get a caffeine buzz for at least an hour.

Edited by Vae
  • Like 1

I didn't even think this was a real question when I saw this poll.

I always thought Pepsi was some sort of fuckin joke, Coke was the original cola, the best cola, and the only cola that should be enjoyed >:O

Seriously I didn't even know people gave a shit about Pepsi before this thread, I have been enlightened, although I still vote Coke.

• Like 1

I always thought Pepsi was some sort of fuckin joke, Coke was the original cola, the best cola, and the only cola that should be enjoyed >:O

Seriously I didn't even know people gave a shit about Pepsi before this thread, I have been enlightened, although I still vote Coke.

I pretty much hate soda with a passion but I would say Pepsi > Coke

don't kill me

Huh. I can kind of see why you might think that though, given that Pepsi virtually never seems to advertise anymore.

Seriously. When's the last time anybody saw a Pepsi ad anywhere? They're practically non-existent.

Coke master race

Water! 

AND IT'S FREE! BEAT THAT BITCHES!

Actually in store they are roughly the same in cost...about $1.00 last I checked. It's literally a test of what's good for you vs. what kind of sludge you want to fill up your body with

I always go for the sludge because if I wanted water I'd walk to the water fountain/fill up an old bottle :v when they make a cola fountain call me.

I don't think anyone would confuse Dr. Pepper with something drinkable.

lmao,  my friend would kill you for that comment, he almost disowned me for saying coke master race once :V

Edited by WolfNightV4X1