• ISFJ
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP

hmm..

actually, what's new here is the fifth quality, turbulent really describes the fact that I always tend to be dead even on the second and last traits between the two sides since I could go either way.

However, Im pretty set on being I and T, almost always. Though Im quite surprised that feeling scored higher, I guess Ive been too emotionally charged as of late rather than simply full of cold hard logic.

I've read the description, and i can say it's not accurate at all.

At least i don't find myself meeting those criteria.

This is the only personality test approved and used by psychiatrists , so It's the most accurate one you are gonna get :D

Edited by Crunchy

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: 
EXECUTIVE (ESTJ-A)
estj.png
OK, someone needs to clean up this mess!
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
74%
EXTRAVERTED
26%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
35%
INTUITIVE
65%
OBSERVANT
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
87%
THINKING
13%
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
64%
JUDGING
36%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
57%
ASSERTIVE
43%
TURBULENT

This is the only personality test approved and used by psychiatrists , so It's the most accurate one you are gonna get :D

I answered that i prefer to stick to a plan and hate improvising.

"People of this group are good on improvising and solving unexpected problems."

Yeaaaaaaaaah.

Sorry for not having the screenshot. This was my end result(copy and pasted from email):

Your personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 55%, Intuitive: 67%, Feeling: 69%, Prospecting: 68%, Turbulent: 64%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

This was scary accurate

I answered that i prefer to stick to a plan and hate improvising.

"People of this group are good on improvising and solving unexpected problems."

Yeaaaaaaaaah.

Are you bad at improvising though? It didn't say you preffered improvising, just that you were good at it when it came up.

• Like 1

7b65b62110.png

Last time I took this test, I got INFP (it was like 52% introverted). I feel like I have traits of both personality types, though. I love making and keeping friends, but I get really burned out easily. I used to think I wanted to be popular IRL, but honestly all the underclassmen knowing my name and trying to start conversations with me gets somewhat annoying, especially when they all say the same things, anyways. I make sure to divulge as little about myself as possible to classmates, like an INFP. Maybe I'm just an extrovert by circumstance? I think it's possible to be middle-of-the-road here. It'd be stupid to say everybody has to fit exactly in these neat 16 little categories.

• Like 1

oh this again...

Screenshot_(162).thumb.png.e0ae81247935b

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population

i just like to collect rare things it seems and my body apllied to this too judging on my other "illnesses". guh i hate that word because those "illnesses" shaped my overall character and this is definetly not a bad thing.

Edited by shiy0

INFJ "The Advocate"

"The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population..."

I am the ultimate special snowflake

Edit : Taking the time to read the whole thing, it's kinda amazing how accurate their descriptions were.

Edited by Luka

INFJ "The Advocate"

"The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population..."

I am the ultimate special snowflake

Edit : Taking the time to read the whole thing, it's kinda amazing how accurate their descriptions were.

so i'm not the only one here... and yeah its kinda creepy how accurate it is ain't it.

• Like 1

I've taken these tests many many times... and every time I always end up an INTJ

rxcGm7J.jpg

Your personality type: “The Architect” (INTJ-A)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 76%, Intuitive: 82%, Thinking: 100%, Judging: 69%, Assertive: 95%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

I loled at the quote they included in the personality profile:

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” - Harlan Ellison

So me.

http://www.16personalities.com/profiles/566051135ee65

Your personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-A)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 58%, Intuitive: 66%, Feeling: 65%, Prospecting: 67%, Assertive: 54%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Confident Individualism

My brain is too fried to comment much on this, but the description seems a good deal like me and describes alot of my challenges.

I have to say though, facts are more important to me than this would lead you to believe. These tests usually put it so that you cannot answer in a way that is kind to others but respectful of reality.

Edited by Johanna Waya