Matty Mutt's Gay Hippie Love Circle

MuttButt

Oh gosh...what a way to wake up.

tumblr_n99us1uhi81rnt36vo1_500.gif.60686

Makin' me blush and shiet...pshh....

------

@MarkOfBane: I really appreciate your friendship. Thank you for going out of your way to find me when I ducked out of social spheres. You're awesome and I can't WAIT for FL! 

@Mentova: You're a good slut fox and I enjoy gaming with you! So c'mon bby, I got some other games we can play. Like nekkid twister~

@Jtrekkie: You wise Limzard you. Your random messages of encouragement definitely helped to keep me in a good place. Thank you.

@Crunchy: The first, and so far, only person I've had the pleasure to meet off of here. You're just awesome to be around, great drinking buddy, and an awesome cuddler! I look forward to the next time we hangout!

@Kinharia: My FAVORITE bootyful Asexual Derpard out there!!! I'll definitely take the chance to see you one day. You can show me your sights and we can get cake, burritos,  beer, and watch anime together!

@KookyFox: The best french SlutFox. As a fellow nomad you are AWESOME! May life bring you all that you deserve and then some! When I make a Europe trip I'll definitely have you in the plan. I need to redeem my French Kiss coupon. With Kinny's permission, of course. ^w^

@evan: One of my favorite people on here. It's wonderful being able to talk with someone who understands me on most levels. And the fact that we have similar tastes on many subjects is just great! It's not all the time you get to meet another 'you'.

@WolfNightV4X1: Wolfie is best Kouhai one could ask for! We definitely need to be in the talks together more. You and I don't converse enough. TTwTT

@Eggdodger: You are beautiful through and through Eggy. A great person who has been through hell and back. You are also someone I look forward to gaming with. When time permits we definitely need to get back on it!!! 

@Joel: Ugh...you ball of never-ending optimism. Thanks for all the uplifting words you've given me. One of these days, drinks are on me buddy.

@Joshi: You are just wondrous! You always know how to turn something negative I say into something positive. You're great for that. And NO! I'm not ignoring you. I just happen to not be around when you are and vice versa. You are still on my mind and I look forward to your trip to America! I'll be sure to show you the best places in Northern California!

@MuttButt: Your natural excitement and zest for life are very infectious and I appreciate you for that. You're an awesome guy and I look forward to the day we smoke a bowl together! Which may come around quite quickly. 

@Brass: I'm not SILLY! I'm just weird. Hmph....baka. Just keep being you you sack of shit and get back to epically trolling and shitposting in nonsensical and asinine threads. Leave making compliments to the people who are actually good at it.

@PastryOfApathy: Just do you my friend. I would talk with you but you honestly intimidate me. In a good way. You remind me of a really good friend of mine and, quite frankly, it means that you're just magnificent. Despite your self-proclaimed shortcomings. You and your humor sure know how to brighten someone's day. 

@Mikazuki Marazhu: Gah! Mika, my favorite Pervy Panda! You're still on my list you. Next time I'm on the islands we definitely need to have a night out! We can do all kind of stuff! Maybe...~ >w<

@Amiir: Keep on arting! I love seeing the pieces you make and I like your style. It's easy on the eyes, it's very original looking, plus your original species is pretty cool. I'm thinking of making one.

@Nova: It honestly takes a lot to get on my nerves and for some reason you do it flawlessly. But don't worry, it doesn't mean that I don't like you. You deserve kudos for the ability to just be obnoxious on so many levels. I could use some lessons. You know what, If you ever want your Fursona drawn up shoot me a message. I'll see what I can do.

There are people that I indeed forgot. I didn't want this list to get so big. You may have not been named but you're definitely appreciated.

99f8c760-1a91-0132-085d-0eae5eefacd9.gif

All you FurFags are good people (such an overstatement :v) and I enjoy all your input on here; all the good, the bad, and ugly. I'm grateful for our cesspool of a community where we can all be shitlords (and shitladies) together where the trolls and neckbeards are free to roam the lands in ridiculed peace.

Stay classy Phoenix. 

Hellsing-Alucard-Clapping-Anime-Gif.gif.

Edited by Vaer
  • Like 3

@LazerMaster5: You amazing goofball you, no matter how much shitter I get, you always accept me. I'll try my best to not fuck anything up. I love you very much, you derp :3c

@Mr. Sparta: Despite how you may feel sometimes, you're an amazing person and I'll never let you go and I love you, you damn gaytr x3

@Jtrekkie: You've helped me through a lot of shit man. I appreciate it. (Also you and Luke are amazingly adorable!!!)

@WolfNightV4X1: You and @Eggdodger are amazingly adorable and I love you both!

@Kalmor and @Mentova: The best mods <3

@MuttButt, @Joshi, @Joel, @Vaer, @Kinharia, @KookyFox: Even though I don't talk to you guys much individually, I still love you all x3

@KyryK: You're a sweet and amazing derpy Brit~

@evan: You're a nice guy and very nice to talk to (when I can actually get a hold of you of course :P)

@Alexxx-Returns: You're a beautiful person and you shouldn't put yourself down so much! If swung a different way, I'd date you :P

@funky3000: You're a sweet and nerdy guy and you're my friend to the end :3

@Nolow: Ahh, you otter eating machine, you're so silly and amazingly fun to talk to!

@Caledonian: Don't you worry about not responding, I'm just glad I can help you you beautiful sheepie <3

@Gamedog: You're pretty chill and a nice guy to talk with :)

Too all the people, I love you<3

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sparta said:

How the fuck did i get involved in this holy shit

Because I love you

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vaer said:

@Kinharia: My FAVORITE bootyful Asexual Derpard out there!!! I'll definitely take the chance to see you one day. You can show me your sights and we can get cake, burritos,  beer, and watch anime together!

@KookyFox: The best french SlutFox. As a fellow nomad you are AWESOME! May life bring you all that you deserve and then some! When I make a Europe trip I'll definitely have you in the plan. I need to redeem my French Kiss coupon. With Kinny's permission, of course. ^w^

We eat all the Burritos and watch all the anime and drink all the beer!

You may kiss mah Foxbutt on the condition I get a peck :v

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kinharia said:

We eat all the Burritos and watch all the anime and drink all the beer!

You may kiss mah Foxbutt on the condition I get a peck :v

Of course you'll get one too Kinny! But a peck? Pshh...I'm getting a French Kiss from the Foxyfloof so I'm expecting an Irish Kiss from you (just not the kind that involves a punch to the face :v). I'm not going to leave the Derpard out of the fun.

4 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

@Amiir Youre actually really kindhearted and sweet. I appreciate a lot of the things you do for us forum folk and I always look forward to another latest submission from you

I needed this, thank you. Coming from you means especially much to me. You're levelheaded. Keep your chin up in the face of RL drama like you always do, that makes you the admirable and wonderful, positive person you are

Thank you to all the other people who complimented me as well

Looking forward to throw in some mentions myself when I'll feel better

26 minutes ago, Vaer said:

@Joshi: You are just wondrous! You always know how to turn something negative I say into something positive. You're great for that. And NO! I'm not ignoring you. I just happen to not be around when you are and vice versa. You are still on my mind and I look forward to your trip to America! I'll be sure to show you the best places in Northern California!

You're too sweet hon x3 gave me a big smile

We will find time to chat again ^.^

Edited by Joshi
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I've had a couple people say that in some way and its always confused me. I mean, I don't try to be or anything and if anything it's the other way around.

I assume it's that aura of indifference that you exude. I mean, it's not as if talking with you would be unpleasant, it's more along the lines of you seeming so indifferent that it's just hard to find an angle to connect with you and it causes people to perceive you as intimidating. Like...I've thought about initiating conversation with you but I get choked up on possible topics which all seem to sound uninteresting all the while I unnecessarily worry about the hypothetical situation showing me to be a complete bore during our interaction.

Regardless of how you're percieved, I think you're pretty cool and it leads me to believe that the person underneath that mask is someone worth knowing.

5 minutes ago, Vaer said:

I assume it's that aura of indifference that you exude. I mean, it's not as if talking with you would be unpleasant, it's more along the lines of you seeming so indifferent that it's just hard to find an angle to connect with you and it causes people to perceive you as intimidating. Like...I've thought about initiating conversation with you but I get choked up on possible topics which all seem to sound uninteresting all the while I unnecessarily worry about the hypothetical situation showing me to be a complete bore during our interaction.

Regardless of how you're percieved, I think you're pretty cool and it leads me to believe that the person underneath that mask is someone worth knowing.

Oh don't worry, I'm godawful at conversation no matter what so even if you had the perfect topic it wouldn't last long.

I've mentioned it before, but believe me when I say I'm the one way more worried about being boring or just kinda being an overall social fuckup.

13 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Oh don't worry, I'm godawful at conversation no matter what so even if you had the perfect topic it wouldn't last long.

I've mentioned it before, but believe me when I say I'm the one way more worried about being boring or just kinda being an overall social fuckup.

Haha, It does relieve some of those anxieties so I'll take your word for it. I'll be sure to make more attempts at interaction with you so we can worry about, and be, boring social fuckups together! If you don't mind the equally awkward company, of course. 

Edited by Vaer

What is this thread? Complimenting each other? Playing 'nice'? You've got to be kidding me!

569ec248e748e_HippyDippyLEGOMOVIE.gif.46

Nah, but seriously I like this thread. :D

@MuttButt - Seriously, great thread idea! You always seem to have good ideas and interesting comments!

@Revates - You are everywhere! You're probably the most social one around these parts and a factor of common interest between so many people that it's hard not to meet new people or learn new things about people without you!

@Azurex - If it wasn't for you, I'd never would have paid any attention to Discord and never would have gotten to know people better. You're fun to interact with!

@Vae - Your art is fantastic, obviously, but you also  provide so many other insights around the forums.

@Sidewalk Surfboard - You provide a unique and interesting viewpoint on these forums and I really enjoy your art thread.

@6tails - Always a pleasure interacting with you. I still use recipes I learned through your chat. You have a wealth of knowledge on so many topics, it seems there's always something new to glean from your posts.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 - I don't care what other people say, your puns are fun. Being the King of Cringe is not necessarily a bad thing, especially when it brings so many people together.

@LazerMaster5 - I love your username and your personality makes for very enjoyable posts.

@#00Buck - When you want to be serious, you can be very insightful. When you don't, you can be very funny.

@TheGreatFanatic - We share a number of common interests and that makes for some really enjoyable fun!

@Caledonian - Your domination of the forum games has not gone unnoticed, you're always a joy to play with! Beyond that, you are also an intelligent and creative person.

@Sarcastic Coffeecup - You're green! I like green! Haha, but seriously, you inject quite a bit of wonderful dry wit around here.

@Mr. Fox - I haven't had a chance to get to know you too well, but what I've seen of you indicates we share a lot in common.

@Vaer - Your tastes in .gifs is impeccable and when you choose to speak, you add a lot to the conversation. You have a broad personality and are very interesting.

@ChaosCalix - I love talking with you on IRC and your posts on the forums mark you as a very interesting person.

@Summercat - You've moved on from the forums, but I also enjoy talking with you on IRC!

@jcstinks - I enjoy interacting with you, and I still think you handle a very laudable job. Although I don't always agree with your approach to these forums, you are not boring - only some of your choices are XP

@Ginpanther - We need more people like you around these parts. Stable, well-to-do, and caring; an excellent role model.

@PastryOfApathy - You're more loved on these forums that I think your realize. You are interesting and provide a fantastic dry wit. You're never afraid to speak your mind and appear to have a strong sense of morality underneath a very layered personality.

@AshleyAshes - You're quite enjoyable to talk to over IRC and I enjoy many of your threads.

@Rassah - You bring a wealth of information and a unique perspective that's always fascinating to read.

@WolfNightV4X1 - I enjoy reading your comments a lot!

@Chrysocyon - I very much appreciate your contributions to the Waterboarding thread. We share a number of interests and it's always fun interacting with you.

@Chaosmasterdelta - We have such fun together. You are the first and only person to ask about the background of my character and I deeply appreciate your interest!

@Charrio - I enjoy your art!

@Vitaly - Your character is fantastic and your art is inspirational!

@Pignog - We have a lot in common and you're fun to talk with.

@evan - I enjoy reading your posts and talking with you and I am very appreciative of the interest you've shown in my work.

@Kaizan - Thank you so much for taking an interest in my 3D work! You have no idea how happy it makes me. Furthermore, our interactions have always been fun.

@MissFleece - You are a darling person, with a wonderful personality. You've also many cute sheepies ^^

@Lisek - We share much in common and our interactions have always provided with lots of self introspection. Also, lots of fox pics, space pics, and many other beautiful thing!

@Little_Dragon - You interest in my 3D and your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

@BerryBubbleBlast - It's so nice to see another 3D artist around these parts! I enjoy your thread and we seem to share a similar approach to detailing our posts! ^^

@Eggdodger - I like talking with you; you're fun!

@Zeke - You are a fantastic mod and make meaningful contributions to the forums.

@Mentova - You really seem to care about these forums!

@Newt - We haven't interacted much, but you seem to have a very interesting point of view worth learning more about.

@Jayke - You're a lot of fun to play with!

@Onnes - You are sensitive and very intelligent!

@Recel - You are an amazing artist and I love the way you weave it into many aspects of your presence here!

@Azure - You provide me with a fascinating look into a lifestyle I could never be a part of. I am grateful for the opportunities to learn that you provide.

@AyGee - I love your character design; very unique. Furthermore, you have the makings of a fantastic, upcoming artist.

@Kaedal - Always a pleasure interacting with you on IRC. I enjoy chatting with you and you're tons of fun!

@Kaizy - I don't interact with you much, but your contributions to this forum are numerous and quite enjoyable!

I know I've missed a lot of people, but I am really, really tired now XP

Edited by DrGravitas
Adding more
  • Like 14

14 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

What is this thread? Complimenting each other? Playing 'nice'? You've got to be kidding me!

569ec248e748e_HippyDippyLEGOMOVIE.gif.46

Yeah, what is this a hugbox??? This forum needs to go back to tearing each other apart and starting drama wars. Just how we like it!

there are no friends. Only enemies

• Like 3

Ho boy!  I've been called out, haven't I?

@PastryofApathy - Seriously, since I was lurking on FAF, there was hardly a thread you weren't at least giving me a chuckle in.  You're practically an integral part of the forums, as far as I'm concerned
@Toshabi - For gracing us with his croc-y antics.
@Caledonian - For giving me a cool concept for me to draw in my request thread, and being all Celtic.  Didn't even know what the Highland Fling was until he showed it to me!.
@Sidewalk Surfboard - For proving you can be obsessed with a really narrow field of interest and still be fun to talk to.  Keep geeking-out, you crazy rat!
@Kaizy - For being an awesome panty-possum/bleb-goat, and for streaming your losing your NSFW virginity. :B
@DrGravitas - For being one of our only 3D artists, and for believing in me!
@Azurex - For being what I can only presume is a chill, bedreadlock'ed lizard.
@Gamedog - For not being afraid to call bullshit if he thinks he smells it, even at the expense of rustling many jimmies.
@WolfNightV4X1 - Like Caledonian, you gave me plenty of material to work with, and you miraculously managed to avoid sparkle-dog territory despite having pink markings and wings.  Maybe I've played Furcadia for too long, but in my eyes it all comes together!  Oh, and also thanks for that bit with using Axle as a vacuum cleaner in the Comics thread.
@Zeke - For introducing all of us to that wonderful shitfest that was Major/Minor and the surrounding drama.  Really gave me a heaping ton of that kind of inspiration you usually only get from hilariously awful movies.

I'll add more, and will likely come back to edit when that '@' coding inevitably fails when I post this.

• Like 6

ROUND TWO! FIGHT!

@Amiir is an amazing artist with excellent taste in movies and music.

@Joel is one of those people I wish I could get to know better.

@Vaer, how could I forget you? You are amazing.

@Mentova is top moderator.

@Sidewalk Surfboard has really become a pillar of the community.

@Nolow needs to show his damn face a llittle more.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 really is devilishly handsome.

@#00Buck is the forum bass master.

@Astrium also needs to show his face more.

@Toshabi is best Croconaw.

@Zaraphayx is still banned? Bullshit.

Edited by LazerMaster5
  • Like 4

@PastryOfApathy your one of my favorite girls smart witty your snarkyness and wit make me smile and laugh daily 

@WolfNightV4X1 your one of my oldest furry friends and your one cool wolf dude 

@FenrirDarkWolf I can't start to say how proud I am of you going to college I can't wait to see you graduate 

@MuttButt your one of the coolest kindest hippie mutts 

@Brass you liven up this forum our back to backs are fun 

@Hewge awesome Vegemite munching buff animal dude drawing Otter guy 

@Vaer your incredible dude smart kind and caring all incredible qualities in a person

@Lucyfish though we may not talk that much I still feel like we're good friends

@KookyFox thank you kooky for your support and kindness 

@Gamedog your knowledge and kindness for animals is incredibly admirable

@MarkOfBane your a great guy with incredible knowledge of computers

@Joshi my favorite German Wolfy 

@Machine smart and caring and steadfast in your beliefs

@evan I seriously can't wait to hang out with you one day dude 

@Jtrekkie the best lizard butt 

Anyone else I may have missed I love and care  you all  <3

• Like 2

10 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I actually got a compliment?

*a single tear runs down my cheek*

Hey me too! Now I can stop projecting all of my insecurities and bask in the love. :V

@DrGravitas: because we're both foxes? O.o 

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Like 1

worth saying beforehand...for the most part, i'm pretty chill about most people here, even if sometimes i don't show it. if you're not on this list, don't feel inclined to believe you're not special. besides, i'm just a fennec-wolf-gay-buttslut, so my stamp of approval isn't exactly that of gold, now is it? you could very well be a great person and i'll never get the chance to find out. 

@Joel i can't wait either. you're crazy chill and always patient with everyone, which is really great and makes it easy to talk to you. I do know want to more about you too, so i'm looking forward to meeting you.

@Vaer seriously man, you kinda became one of my closest friends...whoops. :v in all honesty you have managed to become a super close friend in just a matter of time, and to be honest that tells me that you are worth keeping around for a long time. i always look forward to talking to you. there's not really much else that needs to be said that hasn't. you make me happy, and i love it.

@KyryK i love talking to you about music and just talking in general...i also owe you a video chat and i promise you that's coming up. one thing led to another and now my schedule is back in hell for just this week. but i promise it is only for this week, and i guarantee you i will find time to talk to you. you're really a great person, and everything that's going to happen to you will prove that.

@MuttButt fuck you're a cutie. and i know that sounds all flirty, but i really mean to say that everything you do is so genuine and on the level. you've got a good heart and it's great to see, because at the end of the day you rarely ever leave a negative impact on anyone, as far as i can tell.

@Onnes I have an unbridled amount of respect for you. ever since i started seeing your posts in 2011, i've been hugely appreciative of your intellect and rationality, as well as your sense of humour and just overall being an enjoyable poster to read. being able to talk to you one on one is both an invitation to be constantly intellectual engaged by a stimulating peer (which is something i sometimes just don't get from many others all that often at the level you provide), as well as an opportunity to just simply enjoy the fact that i finally get to consider you as a friend on some level.

@Revates you're so fuckin homo, man. but also just unbelievably laidback and taking life at the pace that you need to in order to stay happy and looking forward to the next day. you're optimistic and you do a great job of being someone to just shoot the shit with in a way that's stabilizing. it's only really been 2-3 weeks now, but i'm certainly glad i get the opportunity to talk to you on a day to day basis. just don't fuck your sleep up too much, k bae? d:

@Zeke we obviously don't talk much one on one, in fact i'm pretty sure you don't really know me on an individual level at all (which is fine, one of the FAF mods told me i was pretty much an unmemorable person in 2012, so i accept it with pride. :v), but you're a member of moderation so i certainly see you a lot. you really do seem to do a good job of behaving without an administrative bias, posting and involving yourself with the community but also enacting a certain level of professionalism dealing with derails or otherwise. it's a nice thing, seeing someone who behaves as part of community in simultaneity with running it. you're a good example of why i have way less issues with how things are run here over FAF.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 we've been talking and something about you strikes me in a way that makes me happy. not just the goofy banter, or the punmanship, or even the personal talks, but simply in the way you express your thoughts. it seems careful, but expressive and intent on communicating something important. you also seem to have the capacity to understand the greater picture where it might be hard to so, and for that it's worthwhile talking to you. and you're simultaneously a fluffy goofball, so it's really a good combo frankly.

@MalletFace while, unfortunately, what i've seen of your posting is a minimum, i also hugely respect how careful and constructive your thoughts are. you are certainly one of the more rational and decisive people i've ever met, and it's expressed in an intelligent way; such that even when i've never agreed with a certain point before, i feel more compelled to acknowledge the potential truth behind it based on your language and thoughts on the topic. it's really nice, and it's especially nice knowing that you clearly considerate of what's going on around you in a thread.

@Troj i also find you a very intellectual being. atop that, you are expressive and willing to demonstrate it; i see you post often on threads and consistently your points are full of thoughtful commentary on subjects, which is really great to see.

@PastryOfApathy you don't really know me, but honestly what i've known of you is pretty nice and idk. i don't want to try and say something about you that isn't true or is made to just make you feel good, because honestly you seem to behave in a way that tells me that you're capable enough to handle yourself without me saying you can. that's kinda the cool thing about you; you seem to be more than capable of maintaining your composure where necessary. i think sometimes people see the "fuck" and the "shit" and construe that as aggressive; honestly to me it's more a sign that you are intent on being who you are, which i can respect entirely. atop that you're just a chill person. 

@grassfed when i first came back to this forum i think you were one of the first people of the now maintained community that actually seemed genuinely interested in what i was doing, which really flattered me quite a bit. i know we don't talk a huge amount, but i really do appreciate the gestures you made to make me feel more welcome and interested in being here for as long as i have been.

@Kaizan in spite of our ongoing rivalry :v you're really an appreciably intelligent guy. i also enjoy your music tastes, and it's clear based on previous discussions that there's definitely plenty of room for us to talk about a wide variety of things in a way that can be enjoyable. if you'd just let me touch your butt, damnit...~ no, but really, i'm glad i get to talk to you when i can. it's certainly nice to get your input on things.

@FenrirDarkWolf I just want you to know that you're gonna do great and you should keep believing that. we talked about optimism, and ever since i first saw your posts in 2015, i've really come to believe that you're maturing, a lot. if i have to personally fund your chance to audition for a wgi group, i'll...eventually maybe have enough money of my own to do it. but you're really full of the drive and passion that a lot of people in these sorts of activities lose sight of. don't ever forget that. just keep on keeping on, and you'll be great.

@Azurex i think you're cool and i think you're only ever gonna keep being cool, in my eyes. when i went on discord, there was something about you that made me say "i want to impress this person and/or make them feel welcome", because you really are an interesting guy. we don't know each other too well, but if you ever wanna talk you know where to find me.

@MissFleece holy shit getting sushi with you was so fun. i can already tell that now that we're in touch we're going to have a lot of (Gay) adventures on this side of the state, hopefully positive and full of delicious clueless rolls <3 and if things ever get tough, please remember that i can really try my best to be there for you. also your fursuits are really quite awesome, and i really wish the best of luck for you in that regard too. i'm sure it will all turn out really great, with the quality of work you do.

@DrGravitas you seem like a very patient person, and your interest in 3D modeling is just as interesting to me, because you seem fully intent on doing some really cool things with it. i'm more than glad to give comments because what you do seems to be full of potential.

@Sar does much really need to be said? i've known you for so long and you've always been supportive and patient, which is really quite nice. frankly it surprises me how sometimes we ended up not talking to you for so long, and i come back and you're just as patient and easy to talk to as last time, even though i'm a big dumb buttslut. maybe this is corny and shit (although 10+ users in might not be the time to think that) but i'm glad being friends with you seemed to withstand the test of time.

@Battlechili pardon me using this word, i might just be way too gay for my own good, but i honestly find you to be a cute guy. plus you love all these games that i have a huge interest in, and your perspective on things is something i find myself sharing often. i give you permission to call me a big dummy if i forget to buy super pokemon mystery dungeon, because seriously that shit is cash and i need to find some room in my savings for it.

@Eggdodger hey man, just gonna apologize now because i'm probably going to forget to text you five hundred more times, but don't ever think i don't appreciate you. i still remember the first ambient vgm music idea you showed me, and i was just outright impressed at how invested you were in comparison to the age you were coming from. you're a fine example of your years not defining you, and wherever you end up, i'm hoping it's positive.

@evan fatass

@Lisek hopefully i'll talk to you more soon. you were enjoyable to talk to you and the interests you've expressed tell me that you're into some stuff that'd be really awesome to talk about. i keep thinking about how chicago's just a bus ride away, and that in mind keeps me interested in talking to you.

@Saxon let's just get the gay part out of the way; thank you, my beautiful man, for being into spanking and simultaneously having colour and contrast driven art. it's like a mixture of having a great kink-driven wank while also being aesthetically pleased. so hopefully you're embarrassed now! anyways, you really seem like a super upstanding guy, so all in all i think i'm just wishing the best for you. i hope your studies take you great places.

@Vae this is going to sound really weird, but in some ways i've almost viewed you as a parental figure, solely in how when you come in you're both empathetic and also completely level headed. weird part aside, you're also a fantastic artist, and the way you go about exploring the idea of ludwig is deeply enjoyable to watch, because it's becoming an entire universe, one in which you've created some intensely detailed and viscerally stunning works. so yeah! please feel free to do what you're doing now, because it's leading to some highly enjoyable endeavours to get to experience.

If i didn't mention you here, there's a pretty good chance i still think highly of you.

Edited by evan
  • Like 8

@MalletFace You're the only person here whom I actually find intimidating to debate against. With others it's just posting stuff I know. With you, I have to be careful with every claim I make, research everything, and make sure everything I say makes logical sense. You seriously know your stuff, and challenge me, forcing me to improve. For that I thank you, and have much respect, even if we butt heads from time to time.

@PastryOfApathy You're an ass. OMG! You're only one of two people I ever put on ignore in my whole life, just to have some peace of mind. But you can be damn funny sometimes, and I can't help but peek once in a while. For whatever reason you made me care about your well being too. Hope you eventually crall out of whatever hell you've dug yourself into.

@Amiir, @Eggdodger, @Ratical Keep on being awesome! I've got to know you guys well over time, and you guys rock! I wish you well in your endeavors, and hope you feel free to ask me for any help should you need any.

@Brass I'd go Brass to mouth with you. But only you.

@Lucyfish Regardless of what you may think of me, I still feel we have an important connection in our past, and I still care about your well being. You're a great person, and you deserve the best in life.

@Gamedog Got your back man *fistbump*

@Nordo Thanks for all your help and educational advice! You're an extremely nice guy!

@Half-Note Keep working on your homework and we'll see :|

Edited by Rassah
  • Like 3

I don't have an individual message, but I have something for all of you:

Ever since I joined the fandom in 2008, you guys have been both the bright (and the blacklight) spot in the furry fandom for me. Most of the furs I have met were on FAF and I couldn't wish for a more awesome group of people. Each of you may have your ups and downs, and sometimes we do not see-eye-to-eye, but I genuinely care about each an every one of you no matter what. 

buddy_jesus_chris.png

• Like 9

Oh my, a thread of love and friendship. :D

@Rassah I'm really happy I got in touch with you. What you've done means a lot to me, baby. <3 I know we haven't known each other for long, so I'm not expecting you to be all "he's like a brother to me" that soon, but eh, gotta' start somewhere. :3 Either way, what you've done so far is much appreciated. C:

@Crunchy You're a kewl guy. Wish we'd talk moar. :C

@Kinharia @Kinare @DrDingo So I was an asshole before, and frankly, I still am, but I like to think I'm growing and improving. We don't talk anymore, but I just want to tell you that I'm happy for the friendship I had with all three of you before. I'm probably one of those that are most disliked on this forum (either that or the forum consists of one demographic that hates me and another other that has no idea who I am), but as I've said, if any of you ever want to talk or pick things up again, I'd be happy to do so. <3

Everyone else: I don't know you, but thank you for contributing to the community we have here. For better or worse, you do keep a community of furries together, and it's nice to have a place we can all gather to insult each other, complain about our shitty lives and offer opinions on things that are completely irrelevant. =D

• Like 2

Oh shit, I guess it's my turn now.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 Thanks for telling me we had a second forum up, I never would have found it on my own. And thank you for always being around on Kik, whether I just need a reminder about the stream (because my dumb ass can never remember) or if I'm freaking out and going full Crystal (it happened, it was bad, I was ashamed).

@Eggdodger You've been a great friend ever since I first joined FAF. I can't believe we never gamed together until last night. Thanks for putting up with my racist friends on CS:GO. Once Valve finally gets around to fixing the Great ELO Fuckup of 2015, we should play some comp.

@WolfNightV4X1 You were another one of my first friends from the old forums. You're always so nice and pleasant, but kickass, too. You and Egg make such a cute couple. <3 And y'all can put that guyliner on me anytime you feel like it.

@LazerMaster5 Another one of my old forum friends. You have great taste in everything. I just got some new metal albums from F.Y.E. on Saturday, shoot me a PM and we'll talk shop.

@FenrirDarkWolf and @Kinharia I don't know you two quite as well, but it was always fun hanging around and playing forum games with you two. You guys are great.

@Butters Another one of my old forum friends. Thanks for all the advice on Skype and all the fun times on the old forum. A Flight of the Conchords song came on my Pandora today and it made me think of you.

@Joel We've never really talked, but I just wanted you to know that everytime I see your post in a thread, I stop and scroll back just to see if your avatar has changed. All the pictures of your 'sona are just adorable. Hypno avi was my favorite.

@Amiir Never talked much with you, either, but it seems like you're always going out of your way to say hello or give me a compliment. I appreciate that. We should talk more.

@Alexxx-Returns I love your style. You dress exactly the way I would dress if I weren't terrified of pissing off my mom. And you shouldn't put yourself down so much in the selfie thread. You're beautiful.

@Rassah Even though we never agree on anything, I always enjoy reading your crazy libertarian rants. I love getting to see the inner workings of how someone so different from me thinks. *Coughalsopleasegivemesomemoneycough*

@Zerig, @Brass, and @PastryOfApathy I never really interacted with any of you three, but your shitposts were always entertaining to read. You've become sort of a Holy Trinity for me. Whenever I'm trolling a Garry's Mod server, I always think to myself "Now, what would Zerig, Brass, and Pastry do?"

@Mikazuki Marazhu Your silliness on old FAF always cheered me up, whether it was an insane forum game about FAF becoming Survivor or a totally NSFW story about the other members in the Confessions Thread that the mods immediately deleted.

Speaking of the mods, I'm too lazy to tag you all, but thank you for all the hard work you do keeping this place from degenerating into an absolute shithole. None of us would be here without y'all.

If there's anyone else I've missed, I'm sorry. There are a lot of people new and old around and I'm still figuring out who everyone is (some of y'all did not make it easy with the name changes).

I also want to apologize for not being around much recently, my school schedule has me practically drowning in AP homework. I'm going to try to at least drop by and clear my notifications more often.

All that being said, I've realized in the course of writing this that I don't know a lot of the community members all that well. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk about something or just have a nice little general chat. I promise I'll respond as soon as I can.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2016 at 4:40 PM, Mr. Sparta said:

<3 Fenny

There are some people on this forum i fucking hate but you aren't one of them

Reveal them!!!!! Your hate makes you strong!!!! Do it and replace the mods! Rule the forums by my side. 

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

Once more, the Sith will rule the forums...

@Astrium Dawwww. You're a sweetie. 

@Allmyotherfriends, you guys know you rock. 

4 hours ago, Butters said:

Reveal them!!!!! Your hate makes you strong!!!! Do it and replace the mods! Rule the forums by my side. 

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

Once more, the Sith will rule the forums...

A lot of that shit is for personal reasons. I feel i'd get into a lot of problems if i said who...